Friday, November 2, 2007

12 Euros!?!



Do you ever feel as if you're getting ripped off for normal, everyday items?

Ok, so today I ran out of contact solution. Since they don't carry it at the Monoprix (where I buy most of my groceries and things), I went to the pharmacy near my apartment to buy a new bottle.

It was 12 Euros!!!

I've always known contact solution was more expensive here, but I forgot to bring extra bottles with me. I mentioned this to my mom and as we were walking past a pharmacy in Paris, I noticed the price on the bottles. I remember thinking that the price wasn't bad at all - obviously, these bottles were on sale!

Lesson learned: When I come back after Christmas, I'm bringing lots with me!


1 comment:

Brad J. Latta said...

No kidding--try buying it in China too.